A freelance graphic designer, I specialize in print media. Recently my big project is a trilingual "coffee-table" style textbook; I also regularly make posters for the local theatre productions and I do design and layout for the local university's literary magazine.
My training is more from the "art" end of the spectrum, and I approach my work as a way to learn about creating clear and attractive communication--not just through the finished piece, but in my dealings with clients as well.
I like negative space, closure, and sparsity of font.
Top Network Posts
- 111What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- 86What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- 81How do I play a paladin without being a stick in the mud?
- 76Why is burying yourself not such a great plan?
- 59What to do when players bypass plot hooks
- 56Why is Survival not a class skill for animals?
- 55How could the Istari have prominent beards and still be considered elves by Men?
- View more network posts →