I am an engineering student. In my spare time I work towards obtaining my Java Architect Certification and I also hope to publish some android freelancer applications soon.
Finally I'm also working on a bigger (and much more interesting) open source project. The idea behind it is to similuate the way a society works in detail. From the population growth to different distractions and diversions they spend their money on to the amount of body fat. The player would be able to "evolve" its own society from the ground up, with infinite choises that would lead to different behaviors. I'll be publishing this project on github as soon as I can get the basics done.
I currently work on my own but I'd love to team up with other people. If you'd like to work with me on any projects, or you'd like to contact me for any other reason feel free to send me an email.
Top Network Posts
- 37Enable the display of line numbers in Visual Studio
- 10When do beta sites get a custom look?
- 9What is the difference between `opencv.android.JavaCameraView` and `opencv.android.NativeCameraView`
- 6Where is the Persistence tool window in Intellij IDEA 15?
- 6If-Else statements vs Exception-Catcher?
- 6What to do with users abusing the suggested-edits system?
- 6Comparing arrays in java?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.