I'm a UX specialist investigating analysis and design of multi-user interaction. I specialize in design of CLIs and GUIs for use by programmers, QEs, and release engineers.
My doctoral work centered around using discourse analysis techniques to understand design requirements for groupware. I am currently employed helping to design a complex versioning/building/testing system.
In my spare time, I write science fiction; my first novel Duplicate is available as an eBook, paperback, or hardcover. My second novel, We Were Gods is also available as an eBook or paperback. Yes, there's a fair amount of programming and user experience in each of them. ;)
My statements on these websites are not official statements from any employer of mine.
Top Network Posts
- 43What are the disadvantages of test-first programming?
- 43Why does Java not permit the use of headers as in C++
- 40Is it "normal" for people to not work?
- 37Why shouldn't we use words such as 'here' and 'this' in textlinks?
- 29How do I secure my house against intruders?
- 23Which side of a house will get the most sunlight?
- 23Is it safe to grow food plants near the road?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.