My name is Dan Hanly and I am a Full Stack Application Developer from Pontypridd in South Wales. I have a tremendous passion for developing in a range of languages and for bringing large-scale projects through their full development lifecycle into a production environment.
I am highly capable and a quick learner, always bringing fresh ideas, out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to adapt my professional skills to any project requirement. I’m not constrained by technology, understanding instead the need to adopt the appropriate technology for each unique project. I am also keenly involved in the Open Source community, developing useful components and trying to involve myself in large projects in need of development help.
My strengths are:
- Great at tackling complex problems
- I write clean, well-commented code
- Experienced with a range of testing (TDD & BDD)
- I follow development standards
- Experienced with task-automation
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Utilising git version control on all projects
Top Network Posts
- 122Difference between "include" and "require" in php
- 63Responsive Images with CSS
- 31Responsive Images with CSS
- 29Is it correct to say Person A is the "spitting image" or the "splitting image" of Person B?
- 24Detecting Pan Gesture End
- 23Is it appropriate to tell players the expected outcome of a throw?
- 21What should I do if a potential client claims my pricing is too high?
- View more network posts →