My name is Willow Marsden and I’m a freelance graphic designer.
I also run a forum for people with Aspergers Syndrome, and do YouTube videos to try and help others on the Autistic Spectrum. I myself has Aspergers, Dyspraxia and ADD. At the moment I'm in the middle of writing my second book, which is about coping with Aspergers Syndrome, and life before the diagnosis.
In my spare time I enjoy taking photos; I love my Canon Kiss X4 and take it everywhere with me. I used to draw and paint all the time, but that shifted into graphic design using Photoshop.
Top Network Posts
- 21What do I do when I quote a price for a design but the client keeps asking for revisions and redesigns?
- 10Can I get a mortgage if I'm employed by my own company, rather than self employed?
- 9Is a Photoshop EPS file a vector format?
- 9Feedback on Basic Website Logo
- 8If I make a design in RGB mode and then change it to CMYK how will it look when it's printed?
- 5Google Web Fonts or Typekit?
- View more network posts →